Saturday, July 08, 2006

Hmmmm...

Trying to figure out what to do here. Some less political writing would be good. My blogger friend Khalid over at SecretinBaghdad asked if I have a secret. Maybe yes and maybe no,;).

Anyway, it is going to be scorching here in SoCal today. I have (perhaps stupidly) gone and rented a little booth (at an exorbitant price, I think now) where I can get rid of of all (make that some, no, make that most, no...) the vintage stuff I have hanging around.

And then I lost it and went to an estate sale and bought more! Good stuff, I admit, but what if no one buys any? Craigslist, I guess (sigh)

Today, being Sat., I will make an attempt to beat my house into submission (and will not win- again), go to dance class (have to get a bomba skirt).

And take a Turkish rug for cleaning. Note: do not, do not, do not rinse off such a rug yourself! I did- thought I'd be smart and do it the Moroccan way- water, mild soap, more water - and the blacks ran. I hope I haven't ruined it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home